Acceptance Of Terms
Description Of Service
MBNAd.com provides advertising program via its project for websites in English language. Members can use dating advertising network, on a fee basis, how traffic increase into their websites. At any time members can start or stop rotate their campaigns and banners at our dating advertising network.
Your Registration Obligations
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and you also agree to provide accurate information about yourself, your website and your payment details and maintain and promptly update such data to remain true and accurate.
Member Account, Password and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify MBNAd.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and you must ensure that you logout from your account at the end of each session. MBNAd.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
MBNAd.com reserves a right to communicate with its members via email regarding important issues pertaining to their accounts including but not limited to: payment confirmations, account information changes notifications, technical problems, security issues, banner imagery issues, system upgrades, new and updated service features, etc.
MBNAd.com will not direct visitors to websites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of websites that prohibited to rotate into dating advertising network:
- With child pornography or websites that contain links to such content
- Containing or linking to software piracy
- Containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, "phreaking", etc.)
- With gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
- Promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
- That participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam)
- Promoting any type of illegal substance or activity websites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
- With any type of content reasonable public consensus deem to be improper or inappropriate
- Containing background music or sound
- Adult entertainment (sexually oriented)
- Pre-adult content - pictures, videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tobacco products, smoking mixtures, or tobacco substitutes
- Drug paraphernalia
- Prescription drugs/devices, controlled substances, unapproved drugs, unapproved medical devices, pseudo - pharmaceuticals
- Internet pharmacies
- Internet pharmacy referral websites
- Gambling, including prognostication, lotteries, raffles, contests, and sweepstakes
- Multi-level marketing companies
- Inbound telemarketing companies that receive calls as the result of post cards or similar mailings (as opposed to catalog or media advertising)
- Outbound telemarketing companies
To ensure compliance with these TOU, any client that changes their content after approval for membership must notify MBNAd.com of the changes in writing immediately. If your website is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, MBNAd.com may stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
All clients are required to pay one-hundred percent (100%) of the cost of the campaign before its activation. MBNAd.com reserves the right to set and negotiate specific payment terms on a client-by-client basis.
If you use the monthly spending/budget control feature, you agree that your credit card will be charged the amount specified by you to ensure your account is not turned off when your account balance is lower than your defined monthly budget.
MBNAd.com reserves the right to discontinue or modify offers, coupons, credits and special promotional offers at our discretion.
You hereby represent and warrant to us that you are either the owner, permitted licensee, or are otherwise expressly authorized to use all of the member property and any other proprietary rights which you propose to associate with MBNAd.com. You hereby indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents with respect to any suit, claim or proceeding brought against us alleging that any use of, or association with, any member property or related material contained on the member's website(s), or otherwise furnished by the member, constitutes an infringement of any proprietary right.
Members agree use the services provided by MBNAd.com at their own risk. MBNAd.com, its administrators, partners, owners, employees and sponsors cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of information that may occur from the use of the services of MBNAd.com. The administrators of MBNAd.com do not make any guarantees regarding the dependability, accuracy, or timeliness of the services of MBNAd.com. You agree to indemnify and hold MBNAd.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit or make available through our service, your violation of the TOU, or your violation of any rights of another.
Please report any violations of the TOU to our .